HERE ARE THE STATS, COMPILED BY MARK, WHO HAS A LOT OF FREE TIME AT THE MOMENT DUE TO PERSONAL ISSUES:
"I've just gone through the top 50 highest-reviewed PS2 games according to Game Rankings (don't ask me how I got the time, it involves having a breakdown and being a drop-out until I'm sane again) and checked them all against the PS3 backwards compatibility lists for the new European version of the hardware."
1. Resident Evil 4 - Noticeable Issues
2. Grand Theft Auto III - Works
3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Noticeable Issues
4. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Doesn't Work
5. Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec - Minor Issues
6. God of War II - Works
7. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Works
8. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - Minor Issues
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2 - Minor Issues
10. God of War - Works
11. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - Works
12. Burnout 3: Takedown - Minor Issues
13. NCAA Football 2004 - Not released in Europe
14. Okami - Noticeable Issues
15. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - Noticeable Issues
16. Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 - Not released in Europe
17. Final Fantasy XII - Minor Issues
18. Devil May Cry - Works
19. SSX Tricky - Doesn't Work
20. Guitar Hero II - Doesn't Work
21. Madden NFL 2002 - Noticeable Issues
22. Guitar Hero - Doesn't Work
23. SSX 3 - Doesn't Work
24. SSX - Doesn't Work
25. Madden NFL 2004 - Doesn't Work
26. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - Doesn't Work
27. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - Minor Issues
28. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Noticeable Issues
29. Soul Calibur II - Doesn't Work
30. TimeSplitters 2 - Noticeable Issues
31. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Noticeable Issues
32. Shadow of the Colossus - Works
33. Madden NFL 2003 - Noticeable Issues
34. Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution - Minor Issues
35. Final Fantasy X - Noticeable Issues
36. NCAA Football 2003 - Not released in Europe
37. World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International - Not released in Europe
38. Virtua Fighter 4 - Minor Issues
39. Tony Hawk's Underground - Minor Issues
40. Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - Noticeable Issues
41. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - Doesn't Work
42. Burnout Revenge - Works
43. Madden NFL 2005 - Noticeable Issues
44. NCAA Football 2002 - Not released in Europe
45. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Doesn't Work
46. Winning Eleven 6 International - Not released in Europe
47. ICO - Works
48. Madden NFL 2001 - Noticeable Issues
49. Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - Doesn't Work
50. NBA Street Vol. 2 - Works
51. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - Works
52. NCAA Football 2005 - Not Released in Europe
53. Ratchet & Clank - Doesn't Work
54. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Doesn't Work
55. NBA 2K2 - Doesn't Work
56. Gran Turismo 4 - Doesn't Work
57. Tekken 5 - Works
Labels: WAR ON PS3
A site about games and game paraphernalia and how nothing's as good as we remember it, probably because we used to inhabit a FANTASY WORLD.
What are we half-heartedly skimming RIGHT NOW?
Each post .02% worse than the last.
THE HTML ERAS
When men used to till the pages by hand.
12 years of wheat and chaff in one vast and impenetrable mass.
Some updates weren't universally hated by the entire world within seconds of being uploaded.
Links to that blog of yours you started up and were excited about for a whole weekend.
Some people we might've MET. Or at least seen in a room and been near.
Other sites we are happy to officially endorse without requiring Adwords spend.
Having one is compulsory, apparently. Ours is here. It is not meant to be funny.
People off the internet. Quality and commitment levels may vary.
It came with the template. Maybe in 2014 we'll jump on board the Twitter train and put that in here. Or a radio. That'd be nice.